
My sister Lauren and I drove to Tuscaloosa yesterday! We didn't get here till midnight which really sucked but what can you do about it. Being back here brings back so many memories! It is crazy to see how much everything can change when you have been gone! It is weird being here and not knowing anyone anymore. All my friends have graduated and moved away! So, I have been hanging with my sister's friends this weekend which luckily they are all really nice! lol!
I have been sick the whole time which really sucks! I don't know what's wrong with me! My only symptom is nauseousness...I have felt really nauseated for the past 48 hours and it won't go away. Nothing else is wrong with me but that. Before you start speculating... no I am not pregnant! I know that for a fact! lol
On another note, I get to see Jeff tomorrow! Yay! I can not wait to see him! We haven't seen each other in a month! We are going to look at places to live tomorrow so I 'm pretty excited about that! I just hope I'm feeling better tomorrow. I hope we find a place that we just love! At this point I am just so ready to be with Jeff and have our own place that I don't even care (to a point! haha).
Anyways, once all these people here leave and head out to the bars I am hitting the hay! I have to get up really early to drive to Fort Rucker! So, I wish they would leave already! haha...
Till next time...........
No comments:
Post a Comment