Sunday, February 8, 2009

Officer's Wife!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a week or so! It has been crazy busy in the life of the Johnsons! As of February 4, 2009, Jeff is an officer in the United States Army! Yay!! I am now an officer's wife! haha! I am so proud of him! Now that he has graduated WOC school he will be starting his flight school in about 2 months hopefully! We are not sure exactly how long this bubble will be but hopefully not too long! We are still in Alabama, this past week we have been house hunting and scouting out all that good ol Enterprise and Dothan have to offer (which is not a lot!!)! LOL! Friday we drove down to Destin and walked along the beautiful white sandy beach! I am going to freakin love living so close to the beach! It is only 1.5-2 hrs away! While we were down there we shopped around in this really nice outdoor mall and then went and saw "He's Just Not Into You." It was good, I liked it a lot! :) 

Oh, on another note! We found a house! Yay! It's a red brick town home that is only about a year old! It has 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths! It's 1,600 sq. ft! Comes with a washer and dryer and has all stainless steal appliances with gorgeous dark cabinets! Our master bath has a jacuzzi tub and we have a balcony off of our bedroom with french doors! I am sooo excited I can't wait to move in! Oh and another plus, our friends Jeff and Cinthya Jensen got a townhouse there too!! So, we are going to be neighbors! It should be some fun times! The Johnsons and the Jensens! lol We think it's funny!  (Ours is on the far right!) 

Jeff and I head back to Fort Worth tomorrow! Finally! I miss our dog Bear so much! I hope he doesn't think we abandoned him! haha! We are going to spend the next week packing everything up and shopping for the last few furniture items that we need (i.e. tv for the bedroom, entertainment center for the living room, rug for living room, etc.)! Then we are loading up the moving truck on Feb. 16th and we'll be on the road to our new home in Alabama on Feb. 17th! Move in day in Feb. 19th and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Anyways....that's all I've got for now! See ya! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Megan: Congrats on finding the house to make a home while stationed her at Fort Rucker. I hope you enjoy it. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Best of luck in Enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new home looks GREAT! Congrats! Also, YAY for being so close to Destin. Those beaches are beautiful! We'll have to plan a beach vaca this summer or something :) Love ya lots! Yay for your blog!

    ReplyDelete