I have finally gotten around to updating this thing! Sorry it has been so long! I told you I might not be good at keeping up with it! Let's try this again! haha
Jeff and I have been living in Alabama for about 3 months now! It seems like we have been here for so much longer! In the 3 months that we have been here Jeff has only had class for about 3 weeks....haha which means we have had A LOT of together time! It's kinda ridic! lol But I'm not going to complain, I know once he starts his primary flying, I'll never see him! So, till then we are enjoying our time together!
Jeff was suppose to leave for SERE (survive, evade, resist, and escape) today, which is a survival training all pilots most go through to train them on what to do if they ever become POW's during combat. It's basically a 21 day course in the wilderness where they starve, get beaten up, and don't get to talk to their wives for 21 days!! Ugggh!! It's gonna suck! lol BUT, anyways... his SERE school got postponed AGAIN! So, now he won't be going till July 12th! Which means we have the whole summer together!
We went to Panama City for the weekend last week with a bunch of friends and it was a ton of fun! We stayed at Tyndall Air Force Base in a 4 bedroom house for dirt cheap! Then we all chipped in and rented a pontoon boat and cruised in the bay and hung out at the beach! It was awesome! We love going to the beach and having it so close to home! We have become quite the beach bums! haha It's great!
Since, Jeff doesn't go to SERE till July, we decided that I won't get a job till after he gets back from SERE because I'M COMING HOME for the month of July! YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait! I am however, going to be workin the Bama Jam Music Festival here in June! I'm going to be working the beer stand! haha But, that means I get into the 3 day concert for free! The line up includes: Taylor Swift, Pat Green, Brooks and Dunn, Kid Rock, Alan Jackson, Blake Shelton, Gary Allan, Los Lonely Boys, Charlie Daniels, Jason Aldean, and many many more! It's going to be awesome!
That's pretty much all that has been going on here! A lot of my friends are popping up pregnant here, which is crazy! They say it is in the water here in Fort Rucker! Let's hope that it doesn't happen to us just yet! lol We would like to wait awhile! One of my friends just had an adorable little boy named Holden, and another good friend just found out she is pregnant with TWINS! Which is super crazy! We are enjoying life here and love all our new friends! I promise I'll try to keep everyone updated for often! Till next time.... Here are some pics!
Bear in the moving van on our way to Bama!
Summer, Me, Jen, and Krystle!
Some of my new awesome friends!
Rachel and I at the Lessard wedding in Hville!
My new awesome neighbor! I heart her! :)
Yay for an update!! I was so surprised and excited to see you at the top of my list! :) Sounds like you had a wonderful trip and I can't wait to see you in July. We will move back to DFW in a few weeks so we should be all moved in by the time you get there. Miss ya! :)
ReplyDelete