So for the last several weeks I have been house hunting like crazy! I can not tell you how many websites I have been browsing through trying to find the perfect place for Jeff and I to live and start our new life together! We will be in Enterprise, AL for only 2 years while Jeff goes through flight school! Since we are only going to be there for 2 years we decided that we should just rent and once Jeff graduates from WOCS we only get 10 days to find a place, which is why I have been constantly looking for weeks! I think I pretty much have it narrowed down to several different places. Now it's just deciding whether or not to go with a house or a town house (which requires no lawn care! lol) I don't care either way. I just want something that is nice and has a big kitchen! What I'm looking forward to most is decorating! I love to decorate and I'm really excited because this is our first home together, just the two of us! :)
Before Jeff left we went and bought new furniture! I'm really excited about it! We bought a new couch, love seat, ottoman, 4 poster canopy bed, 2 night stands, dresser with mirror, and tall chest w/ drawers! Oh and we bought new mattresses and a new flat screen TV! So we are all set to setup house in our new home!! I can't wait to finally unpack all my stuff that has been in storage and setup our new furniture! You just gotta love fresh new starts!!!!
Hey.. love the blog... how did you get your fancy picture and stuff at the top of your page? Did you pay for it?
ReplyDeleteHey there! Congrats on your new blog! Looks very cute so far :) I will miss you a bunch when you move to Alabama, but I'm excited for you getting to unpack all your stuff, I can't believe you have to move all of that!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete